Monday, August 9, 2010

SLOW DOWN!

How do you stop the clock? It's not that I want to keep Sydney from growing up, but I'm enjoying her so much and I want to savor these days just a little while longer. Ok, a long while longer.
Rob and I took Sydney to the pool this weekend. The last time we were there, she figured out that she can stand on her own in the baby pool when she's in her float. She's been "cruising" for the last week or two around the furniture in our living room (and getting better and faster by the day, I might add), and our little Braveheart started walking on her own in the pool! It was just a few steps at first, mixed in with some spinning and twirling. Then she took off by herself! She was all over the place, wearing her little float like her own little bumper boat. She fell face-first into the water a few times, but she was undaunted. The girl is fearless! Well, except for the vacuum cleaner... hehe

** Sadly, there are no pictures or video to show of these first water steps. Our camera is in the shop for a lens repair, and our video camera liked Hawaii so much it decided to stay there! We're working on remedying both of these issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment