Where is the time going? I can't believe Sydney is already six weeks old! On the other hand, so much has happened since then- has it only been six weeks?! Our biggest news is that in the past week, she slept 6 hours one night and 6.5 hours another night. I'm not sure how long she's supposed to sleep before we can say she slept "through the night", but I'm thrilled to pieces with our progress so far.
The downer is that I couldn't catch a smile today during our photo session. In fact, she was completely mad about sitting there next to that lamb! She cheered up not long afterward, but we didn't go back for more pictures. For today- a picture of our girl in rare form!
6 weeks old
Happy six-week birthday Sweet Pea!
That's a GREAT picture. I think she looks just like her dad. Apparently the experts define sleeping through the night as 5-6 hours for newborns. You couldn't tell that to this sleep-deprived momma, but it is a good start. So happy things are going so well for you all.
ReplyDelete