Sydney is in the middle of a growth spurt right now and has been eating like a hungry, hungry little hippo for the past day & a half!! In between eating, she sleeps. And that's pretty much it!
This afternoon I happened to catch her waking up before she had a chance to get fussy, so I carried her over to the couch and wanted to see if I could get her to stay awake and play for a few minutes before she ate again. I was talking to her and tickling her, and asked her if she was hungry and wanted to eat again, and as if she understood me, she raised her little eyebrows and smiled a huge smile, like she was thinking, "Are you kidding? OF COURSE I WANT TO EAT!" I'm sure it was a funny coincidence, but it cracked me up! I so wish I'd had a video camera recording that whole interaction- maybe you had to be there... trust me- it was priceless!
Gotta run- someone is hungry again!
Olivia is going through a growth spurt right now, too. She is eating every hour and a half, but she hasn't been sleeping that much. These growth spurts wear you out!
ReplyDelete