Monday, January 18, 2010

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa-le-lu-jah!

Yep- she did it! Sydney slept EIGHT hours last night!! I wish it had been from 11p-7a, but she actually decided to skip her last late-night feeding on her own. I put her down around 8 (and watched her lay there quiet, but awake, for nearly an hour!), and when I got her at 11:30ish to feed her and put her in our room, she wouldn't wake up AT ALL to eat. I tried to "force it" as much as I could, and she was totally uninterested, so I figured we'd see what happened if she didn't eat at that time. And she slept til 5!! If only I'd gone to bed at 9 too!!! She's still asleep now, but I'm about to have to wake her- she's got her two-month check-up this morning.


I'm excited to see her stats this morning, and know exactly how much she's grown.

I'm dreading her shots. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment