Henry, I can hardly believe how fast you're growing! I know that every baby is different, and I didn't expect him to be just like Sydney, but wow!! Syd stayed little for so long, and Henry definitely is not. He had a very obvious growth spurt at 7 weeks (36 hours of nothing but eating/sleeping every 1.5-2 hours) where he was like the Incredible Hulk- he went to bed wearing pajamas that fit, and woke up with his toes nearly busting out the seams!!
- Henry now weighs 12 lbs, 3 oz (75%) and is 23.25" long (75%). He wears 3-6 or 6 month clothes and size 1 diapers (although we're on our last pack and he'll be moving into 2s within the week). I'm a little sad that his 0-6 month socks are too small already!
- He's beginning to hold his head up more and more.
- He sleeps 8-9 hours at night and intermittently during the day. I wish we could get into a better daily routine, but it's so hard to do. We're working on it!
- I hate to put this out there, but man, he is a gassy guy!! Stinky, but so, so sweet in every other way.
- There is no baby anywhere who is more loved by his big sister. Nope.
No comments:
Post a Comment