Both of my kids have literally had to be "drug" out of me. Sydney's due date came and went without a single labor pain, so I was induced the next day. Henry's eviction notice was served a little early. His estimated weight at my 36 week ultrasound was 8 lbs, 6 oz. That was not a projected birth weight-- that was his weight 4 weeks before his due date! I had suspected all along that my due date was incorrect, and after that appointment my doctor finally acknowledged that maybe they had miscalculated. Anyway, my OB willingly scheduled an induction for 39 weeks, and I checked into Baptist Hospital at midnight on September 7.
I've heard that "pitocin labor" is harder than spontaneous labor, but it hasn't been bad for me either time. My epidural was PERFECT! The nurses were fantastic and though Henry took his sweet time, he finally joined us and we are completely over the moon!
first photo
meeting "Sissy" for the first time
yay! yay! yay! love the update site and all the picture! I've never seen you look more gorgeous than in these pictures right here!
ReplyDeletelove- audrey
Yay! He's adorable. (I'm so happy you blogged again!)
ReplyDelete