O my goodness! Congratulations!!
Um, WHAT?!?!?!?!?!
Yep, it's true!! Our second little pearl is due September 15, 22 months behind big sis. We're excited!!
Wait...I came back to say "Congrats!" My "what" was an excited "what." :-)And somehow I missed your FB post. Stupid FB.Anyway...congratulations!!
and I'm loving that "Big Sis" shirt. How cute!! You're a beautiful and wonderful mama and will only get better with 2 sweet peas running around. I'm calling another girl! :-)
O my goodness! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteUm, WHAT?!?!?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteYep, it's true!! Our second little pearl is due September 15, 22 months behind big sis. We're excited!!
ReplyDeleteWait...I came back to say "Congrats!" My "what" was an excited "what." :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd somehow I missed your FB post. Stupid FB.
Anyway...congratulations!!
and I'm loving that "Big Sis" shirt. How cute!! You're a beautiful and wonderful mama and will only get better with 2 sweet peas running around. I'm calling another girl! :-)
ReplyDelete