Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Fun

On Thursday, Sydney and I drove over to Jackson to meet her new friend, Emma, who was born in August. Emma's parents, Neal and Erin, are close friends of ours and I couldn't wait to meet their sweet girl! We had a great time catching up, and decided to take our girls to a pumpkin patch that afternoon for some fun and pictures.

It was a blast! From the minute I got Sydney out of the car and into her stroller, she was smiling and clapping and bouncing up and down- and she kept it up the whole hour or so that we were there. It was so much fun watching her! I told Rob later that I felt like it was our first outing where Syd was really enjoying herself, and not just along for the ride. She literally rode around on the edge of her seat in the stroller. Her good mood made it easy to get some good pictures. This will definitely become an annual tradition!
Me & my happy girl

Emma & Erin


Another photo op- still excited



Cutest pumpkin in the patch
Tonight, we took Syd trick-or-treating to a few of our neighbors' houses. She wasn't thrilled with her hat at first, but funny enough she cheered up when we clipped a bow on! (She wanted to be accessorized!) We had some friends and family over to join us in the fun. Our neighborhood is full of young families with kids, and our street looked like a scene from a movie tonight- kids and parents EVERYWHERE, laughter mixed in with squeals... it was so much fun! Although Halloween isn't a favorite holiday of mine, I really enjoyed tonight.


Yes, our Jack-o-lantern had a bow too!


No comments:

Post a Comment