Monday, December 5, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Sydney has become quite a chatterbox lately, and while that would drive some moms crazy, I kind of love it! Here are just a few of the funny things she has said in the past two days that I don't want to forget...

"Don't cry, Bud-dy! I comin'!" (as she ran to the stairs when Henry woke from his nap)

"Merry Pincess!" (to a lady in a public restroom, after I told her to say Merry Christmas)

"I go work- Servpo!" (after she picked up her purse and told me she was leaving and I asked where she was going)

"Hey Daddy! I comin'!" (this morning, when I told her Rob was still home when she woke up, as she took off running away from me)

"C'mown Care-Care!" (Come on, Caroline, to her best friend)

"I luh lu, Henry!" (unprompted I love you to her brother)

"I poopoo potty!" (to me, after she did just that by herself! Our girl is potty trained!!!!!)

"A buh-die, Mommy!" (A boogie, as she offers me one on the tip of her finger)

"Daddy HOME!" (every day, with more enthusiasm & excitement than I can type)

"I luh Mommy!" (I love Mommy, to Henry)

No comments:

Post a Comment