Sunday, May 23, 2010

Little Swimmer




Yep, that's what we've been up to. We got Syd a tiny pool for the backyard and it was finally warm enough to try it out this weekend.

She loved it! She kicked and splashed with her hands and played with toys and even layed down and stuck her face in the water... she was a little surprised when she put her face down, but she didn't cry. In fact, it won't surprise me if she learns to crawl because of her little pool- that's the only time I've ever seen her get up on all fours!

The big pool in our neighborhood opens next weekend, so I'm excited to take her there too. I hope she likes floating as much as she likes splashing!

4 comments:

  1. Look at that sweet girl just lounging away in her little pool! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. POSSIBLY one of the cutest little swimsuits on the cutest little punkin eater ever!?!?!? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE this bathing suit!!!
    I like it so much I may just buy one for my 10 month old and put a bow on him (jk haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anything cuter than a baby in a bathing suit?

    I don't think so!

    ReplyDelete