Okay I can't get over how much she looks like her papa! Take out that pink bow and you've got a miniature Rob! Too cute!
Darryl probably wants me to stop looking at your pics because this sweet baby is giving me the BABY FEVER.Still praying for you! I'm glad things seem to be improving!
oh my goodness she is so sweet! i hope you can really just spend time enjoying her once you get home today! Praise the Lord for His care!
Okay I can't get over how much she looks like her papa! Take out that pink bow and you've got a miniature Rob! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteDarryl probably wants me to stop looking at your pics because this sweet baby is giving me the BABY FEVER.
ReplyDeleteStill praying for you! I'm glad things seem to be improving!
oh my goodness she is so sweet! i hope you can really just spend time enjoying her once you get home today! Praise the Lord for His care!
ReplyDelete